Sports

Subscribe Now: poweredby

Powered by FeedBurner

Subscribe Now: rojo

Subscribe in Rojo

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Your test in Sand

Once in a while, do you ever feel as though your walk game is nothing more than a walk in the sand at the beach? Everything one does just ends up flat. There is an easy way to rid yourself of this fear and pop the ball right out and possibly par the hole. Hit about an inch behind the ball in the trap. This is what I like to call "spanking" it. Swing completely through the sand with the swing and the sand will cushion the ball and make it land softly on the green. Make sure you "spank" it hard enough and follow through. Your walk at the beach will be more enjoyable!!

No comments:

Subscribe Now: gator

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe Now: google

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Welcome

Welcome to my site. My idea for this blog came about when I thought I could pass along some great and simple ideas for all to use. Thank you for looking and my hope is that everyone can enrich their lives with something I say or do. I really appreciate you stopping by. May you be blessed in all you do and achieve all good rewards of a fruitful life!